Thursday, June 10, 2010

Israeli Made Air Condontioners

Believe it or not these Carrier Air conditioners are Made in Israel. Actually the signiface of these being here in American is that beyound this brick wall where I spened my college free time washing dishes and looking at Chinese made tabelware. So having these Air Conditioners from Israel brings me a sense of happiness since I have family orginating from Israel. I was just in Israel this past week for a program called Taglit Birthright. However, most of the Air conditioners in Israel are not Carrier, they are either LG or (I forget the company.) But I did look at the Air Conditioners in Israel and I haven't yet to find a domestily made one; I saw one from Thailand. Well there will be more pictures of Israel coming soon. This past week, I was at the Port of Haifa where I saw the whole mode of importation of goods and services into the State of Israel.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment