Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back from Israel בארצות הברית מישראל

It has been a few days since I have left the Holy Land. I am now settling in at home. I have two weeks before I head onto Michigan State for my fourth and last year of an undergrad student. This should be a lot of fun. Anyways, I have been busy posting new videos of Israel that I took on my recent trip! I am still working on the pictures, they should be uploaded hopefully before school starts. I am also still trying to learn Hebrew; though when I was in Israel for my second time; they all wanted to speak in English! Talk about the American influence on Israel! It is like a secret learning Hebrew. Anyways, well I am getting better at the language. I should have said it in Hebrew lol; but anyways my picture captions should be in dual language; once I get fluent in Hebrew; I will try posting the post in Hebrew. אז עכשיו אני קותב באנגלית, תודה ראבה חברים!

No comments:

Post a Comment